[ jp ] = Japanese version only.
A Topical Dictionary of Conversational Ainu
Compound Verb Lexicon
The World Atlas of Transitivity Pairs
Compilation of Japanese language Corpora "KOTONOHA"
- Corpus of Spontaneous Japanese (CSJ)
- Taiyō Corpus
- Balanced Corpus of Contemporary Written Japanese (BCCWJ)
Research Literature Bibliographic Data
- Bibliographic Database of Japanese Language Research [ jp ]
- Nihongo Booklet (Annual Report of Japanese Language Trends)
- Headline Database of Language-Related Newspaper Articles [ jp ]
- NINJAL Research Library OPAC
- Academic Repository of the National Institute for Japanese Language and Linguistics
The Study of Japanese Dialects and Speech Behavior in Daily Life
Research on Japanese as a Second Language
- Studies on evaluation for linguistic performance of Japanese language [ jp ]Temporarily Unavailable
- Contrastive Linguistic Database for Japanese Language Learners' Written Language (Sakubun Taiyaku DB) [ jp ]
- Contrastive Linguistic Database for Japanese Language Learners' Spoken Language in Japanese and their First Language [ jp ]
- Database of Japanese Language Learners' Conversation [ jp ]
Integrated Retrieval System - NIHU
Six research institutes make up National Institutes for the Humanities: National Museum of Japanese History, National Institute of Japanese Literature, National Institute for Japanese Language and Linguistics, International Research Center for Japanese Studies, Research Institute for Humanity and Nature, and National Museum of Ethnology.
The over 100 databases that they provide can be collectively cross searched. In addition, with the space-time data that the individual databases provide, integrated retrieval and display functions have been achieved.