Aspect, voice and case in Japanese and Ryukyuan dialects
- Project Title, Project Leader
- General Research for the Study and Conservation of Endangered Dialects in Japan
KIBE Nobuko (Professor, Department of Language Change and Variation, NINJAL)
- Friday, August 21, 2015 (13:00-18:30)
Sturday, August 22 2015 (9:30-17:20)
Sunday, August 23 2015 (9:30-15:30)
National Institute for Japanese Language and Linguistics (NINJAL)
10-2 Midori-cho, Tachikawa City, Tokyo
Friday, August 21, 2015
13:00～18:30'Aspect and voice'
- "Tense and aspect in Tsuken: with a special focus on Progressive aspect"
- "Aspect and evidentiality in the Nakijin dialect of Okinawan"
- "Indirect evidentiality in the Ishigaki dialect of Yaeyama"
- "Semantic characterization of the tense and aspect forms in Ikema: with a special focus on Perfective aspect"
- "Voice and aspect in Kuroshima"
HARADA Soichiro and OGINO Chisako
- "Aspect/voice affixes and the case-marking of subjects and objects in the Kudaka dialect of Okinawan"
Saturday, August 22, 2015
9:30～12:20'Voice and aspect'
- "Voice and benefactive in Shuri"
- "The morphological categories of verbs: Menomae-sei, double causative, etc."
- "Voice and aspect in Hokkaido dialect"
- "Strategies for distinguishing between subjects and objects in Honshū dialects of Japanese: an analysis on Kansai dialects and the Tome dialect of Miyagi Prefecture."
TAKEUCHI Shiro and MATSUMARU Michio
- "Subject marking with the GA and NO forms in Kyushū dialects and Ryukyuan: typology and diachrony"
SHIMOJI Michinori and SAKAI Mika
- "Case-marking of verbal predicates in Classical Japanese"
- "Oblique case in Japanese dialects"
Sunday, August 23, 2015
- "Zero case in Japanese dialects"
- "Zero case in the Toyama City dialect"
- "On case in the Shiiba dialect of Miyazaki Prefecture"