NINJAL Tutorials and Training Sessions
Goals and Objectives of the Program
The purpose of the NINJAL Tutorial is to foster and support young researchers. This is a part of an Inter-University Research Institute's mission of "cooperation with society, contribution to society, and fostering of young researchers". A NINJAL Tutorial session is a training session where expert researchers provide instruction in current research methods and results.
Graduate school level, as a general rule.
- Graduate students (enrolled in master’s programs or doctoral programs)
- Those who have completed master’s programs or doctoral programs within the last 6 years, as a general rule.
- Those engaged in professions specializing in relevant disciplines
- Undergraduate students planning to pursue graduate programs, etc.
Free (Textbook fee is required)
- For each tutorial, a certificate of completion will be given to those who have met all the requirements, including attending all the lectures and submitting reports.
- Attendees are responsible for the cost of transportation to the site.
Details on Latest Events
- 23rd February 24, 2017
- "Let's research using Learners' Corpus!"
Lecturer: ISHIGURO Kei (Professor, JSL Research Division, NINJAL)
- "Let's research using Learners' Corpus!" Lecturer: ISHIGURO Kei (Professor, JSL Research Division, NINJAL)