- 【Jobs】Academic Employment Opportunities at Department of Language Change and Variation, Open until 9 March, 2015.
- 【Event】Open Meeting: Field Research Project to Analyze the Formation Process of Japanese Dialects
Date: March 8, 2015 (13:00-16:30) Venue: NINJAL
- 【Event】The 56th NINJAL Colloquium: "Aspects of Revision in the L1 and L2 Writing Process"
Date: February 17, 2015 (15:30-17:30) Presenter: ISHIGURO Kei (Hitotsubashi University, Global & International)
- 【Project-Meeting】Syntactic, Semantic, and Morphological Characteristics of the Japanese Lexicon (Project Leader: KAGEYAMA Taro)
Date: February 21, 2015 (10:30-17:20) Venue: The University of Tokyo, Komaba campus
- 【Project-Meeting】Research on Language and Education for Communication (Project Leader: NODA Hisashi)
Date: February 28, 2015 (13:30-17:00) Venue: Campus Plaza Kyoto
- 【News】We will perform network maintenance on January 17-18, 2015. During this period, some our service and contents will not be available.
- 【Event】The 55th NINJAL Colloquium: "Semantic categories: The joint product of biology and culture"
Date: January 23, 2015 Presenter: Asifa MAJID (Radboud University)
- 【Jobs】Academic Employment Opportunities at Department of Linguistic Theory and Structure. Open until February 2, 2015.
- 【Project-Meeting】Exploring Variation in Contemporary Japanese: Multiple Approaches (Project Leader: AIZAWA Masao)
Date: January 24, 2015 (14:00-16:30) Venue: NINJAL