- 【Project-Meeting】Exploring Variation in Contemporary Japanese: Multiple Approaches (Project Leader: AIZAWA Masao)
Date: January 24, 2015 (14:00-16:30) Venue: NINJAL
- 【Project-Meeting】Typological and Historical/Comparative Research on the Languages of the Japanese Archipelago and their Environs (Project Leader: John WHITMAN)
Date: January 10-11, 2015 Venue: NINJAL
- 【Event】 The 54th NINJAL Colloquium: "Adverbial connective forms in Japanese: The te-form and some related forms"
Date: January 20, 2015 Presenter: MASUOKA Takashi (Kobe City University of Foreign Studies)
- 【News】Server Maintenance Notice.
Period: November 28-29, 2014.
- 【Project-Meeting】Foundations of Corpus Japanese Linguistics (Project Leader: MAEKAWA Kikuo)
Date: December 13, 2014 (14:00-17:00) Venue: NINJAL
- 【Publication】"NINJAL Research Papers" No. 8 was issued.
- 【Project-Meeting】Comprehensive Research Based on Large-Scale, Long-Term Studies of Japanese (Project Leader: INOUE Fumio)
Date: December 20, 2014 (13:30-17:00) Venue: Libra International Community Center
- 【Project-Meeting】A Diachronic Contrastive Study of Japanese Interrogatives (Project Leader: KINSUI Satoshi)
Date: December 6-7, 2014 Venue: Osaka University, Toyonaka Campus
- 【Event】Japanese Language Variation Observed in Corpora -Corpora of conversations, dialects, learners' Japanese, and historical Japanese-
Date: December 6-7, 2014 Venue: NINJAL