- 【Project-Meeting】Foundations of Corpus Japanese Linguistics (Project Leader: MAEKAWA Kikuo)
Date: December 13, 2014 (14:00-17:00) Venue: NINJAL
- 【Publication】"NINJAL Research Papers" No. 8 was issued.
- 【Project-Meeting】Comprehensive Research Based on Large-Scale, Long-Term Studies of Japanese (Project Leader: INOUE Fumio)
Date: December 20, 2014 (13:30-17:00) Venue: Libra International Community Center
- 【Project-Meeting】A Diachronic Contrastive Study of Japanese Interrogatives (Project Leader: KINSUI Satoshi)
Date: December 6-7, 2014 Venue: Osaka University, Toyonaka Campus
- 【Event】Japanese Language Variation Observed in Corpora -Corpora of conversations, dialects, learners' Japanese, and historical Japanese-
Date: December 6-7, 2014 Venue: NINJAL
- 【Event】 The 53rd NINJAL Colloquium: "Linguistic differences between Tsuruoka city and its suburbs"
Date: December 2, 2014
Presenter: INOUE Fumio (Tokyo University of Foreign Studies)
- 【Event】Open Meeting: Field Research Project to Analyze the Formation Process of Japanese Dialects
Date: November 29-30, 2014 Venue: Toyama University Faculty of Humanities
- 【Event】Japanese Language Variation and Change conference 2015
Date: March 7, 2015 (10:00-17:05) Venue: NINJAL
- 【Jobs】Academic Employment Opportunities at Department of Linguistic Theory and Structure, Open until December 8, 2014.