- Important Information
- Our site is under maintenance.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and thank you for your understanding.
- Academic Employment Opportunities. Open until May 18, 2016.
NINJAL International Symposium "The 24th Japanese/Korean Linguistics Conference"
Date: October 14-16, 2016, Venue: NINJAL
The 69th NINJAL Colloquium: "GA and WA revisited"
Date: Tuesday, May 17, 2016, Venue: NINJAL
Speaker: HASEGAWA Yoko (University of California, Berkeley)
- The dialectological distribution database of 554 places including 146,000 data researched by Field Research Project to Analyze the Formation Process of Japanese Dialects (project leader: Takuichiro Onishi) between 2010 and 2015 is released.
- "Learners' L1-Japanese Contrastive Databases" is now available at http://contr-db.ninjal.ac.jp/
- Electric data of "Association Word Lists of Children" is available at http://mmsrv.ninjal.ac.jp/wordlists/#association
- Electric data of "Research on basic vocabulary for learners of Japanese" is available at http://mmsrv.ninjal.ac.jp/wordlists/#basic_vocaburary
- Okinawago (Okinawa Language) dictionary database is now available at http://mmsrv.ninjal.ac.jp/okinawago/
- Academic Employment Opportunities. Open until March 30, 2016.
- "A Glossed Audio Corpus of Ainu Folklore" is now available at http://ainucorpus.ninjal.ac.jp/ .