- In view of the current coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we are working from home in principle. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.
The 13th Dialogue System Symposium (The 96th Meeting of JSAI SIG-SLUD)
Date(s): December 13, 2022 (9:50-18:45), December 14, 2022 (9:30-17:30)
Venue: NINJAL, Online
The 127th NINJAL Colloquium "The Best Writing System of the World"
Speaker: Florian Coulmas (University of Duisburg-Essen) Date(s): December 20, 2022 (15:30-17:30)
1st Conference on Proto-japonic
Date(s): November 24, 2022 (22:00-23:00) (JST)
Due to network maintenance, some our contents and databases will be unavailable. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, but appreciate your understanding.
- Maintenance period: from 17:00 on November 18, 2022 until 9:00 on November 21, 2022 (JST)
Academic Employment Opportunities at Research Department.
Open until November 18, 2022.
- 2022.11.29 The 245th NINJAL Salon "The Ideologies Inherent in Literacy: Literature Reviews to Reconsider Japanese Language Learning Support" Online
- 2022.12.04 Conservation of Endangered Languages and Prosody of Japonic Languages Online
- 2022.12.10 NINJAL Symposium "Pioneering the Study of Language Resources: Using Open Language Resources for Japanese Linguistics" Online
- 2022.12.13-14 The 13th Dialogue System Symposium (The 96th Meeting of JSAI SIG-SLUD) NINJAL, Online
- 2022.12.20 The 127th NINJAL Colloquium "The Best Writing System of the World" Online
NINJAL is the international hub for research on Japanese language, linguistics, and Japanese-language education for non-native speakers. We disseminate the research results throughout Japan and worldwide.