Bibliographic Database of Japanese Language Research
The “Bibliographic Database of Japanese Language Research” is a library database of books and articles related to Japanese language research. The data is added to about 4 times per year, and it is possible to search for texts from among approximately 224,000 items. About 19,000 of these are articles with links to pdf files.
The following things are included in the database.
- Article database
- Journal database (articles published in academic journals and university bulletins and serials: As of June 2017, about 186,000 items)
- Collection of papers database (individual articles from collection of papers and proceedings: As of June 2017, about 15,000 items)
- Book database (Books: As of June 2017, about 23,000 items)
With regard to 2 above, in May 2016 we made available the data catalogued in the “Japanese Language Studies Annual Survey and Bibliography” 『国語年鑑』 in issues from 1994 to 2009, then added subsequent data.
For details about the use of this database, please refer to the “User′s Manual” [ PDF | 583KB ] . For information about the entries in each bibliographic record, refer to the explanation in the upper right-hand corner of the search screen.
For the purposes of improving the usefulness of our service, the Research Library records search terms.
- Data (1,376 items) added.
- English page is now available.
- Data (2,597 items) added.
- Data (1,009 items) added.
- Data (959 items) added.
- About “Bibliographic Database of Japanese Language Research”