Center for Research Resources
The Center for Research Resources is an integral part of NINJAL —an international hub of research on the Japanese language. The Center develops, collects, and provides a wide variety of linguistic resources to scholars in Japan and abroad in order to promote research on Japanese.
The main missions of the Center include the following:
- Collecting and preserving research materials from collaborative research projects hosted by NINJAL
- Providing various databases related to Japanese linguistics, general linguistics, and Japanese language education.
- Maintaining the website and academic repository of NINJAL.
- Publishing the NINJAL Research Papers.
- Responding to inquiries about language and linguistics.
By collaborating with the research projects hosted by NINJAL and the Center for Corpus Development, the Center for Research Resources offers research resources and information through the NINJAL website.
Alphabetical Order, : Additional Post
Research and Education Staff
- Prashant PARDESHI
Director / Professor
- SEKIKAWA Masahiko
- YAMAGUCHI Ryo