The 125th NINJAL Colloquium
"Introduction to Dutch Dialect Geography"
- September 27, 2022 (15:30-17:30)
- Wilbert HEERINGA (Fryske Akademy)
- A list of main publications
- Dialectology is the study of dialect. In this presentation we will focus on Dutch dialectology. We successively discuss dialect geography, expansiological dialectology, structuralist dialectology, perceptual dialectology, sociodialectology and dialectometry.
- Applications for registration have finished.
* We will be handle your personal information under the personal information protection policy.
NINJAL Colloquium series invites distinguished domestic and foreign researchers to talk about cutting-edge research findings in various fields of Japanese language, linguistics, and Japanese language education. The colloquia are open to the public, so please feel free to join us whether you are a teacher or a graduate student. (Free of charge)
Schedule: Irregular, Once a month in principle