"Teaching and Learning Japanese Verbs and Particles: From a Contrastive Perspective with Some Indian Languages"
- August 7, 2023 (7:30～9:30) (Indian Standard Time)
- Online (Zoom)
- Hosted by
"Co-creation of Research Infrastructure Through the Integration of Diverse Lexical Resources" Project
- "Development of a Japanese Function Expression Wordbank for Japanese Language Learners" Subproject
- Japanese section, Department of Foreign Languages, Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU), Pune, Maharashtra State, India.
- "Co-creation of Research Infrastructure Through the Integration of Diverse Lexical Resources" Project
- Prashant PARDESHI (NINJAL)
- Registration method
- Applications for registration have finished. We will be handle your personal information under the personal information protection policy.
- Teaching and Learning Japanese Verbs and Particles: From a Contrastive Perspective with Some Indian Languages
- In this talk, I will offer a contrastive analysis of verbs and case particles in Japanese and Indian languages highlighting similarities and differences between them and propose the application of the contrastive analysis to Japanese language teaching and learning. Further, I will introduce the ongoing project at NINJAL aiming to developing databases for teaching/learning Japanese verbs and particles. Talk will be given mainly in English and Japanese.